Digital Requirements and Specifications
Files should be uploaded to www.thinkglobal.com/upload. Online instructions will guide you through the process.
Please do not email files over 1 megabyte.
CD-ROMs may be sent to:
3 Olive Street
Northampton, MA 01060
Artwork Submission Guidelines:
- All display ads should be high resolution CMYK (no spot colors) PDF files. RGB PDFs are not acceptable. Image files of ads, (such as TIFF, JPEG) while not preferred, are acceptable, if at least 300 dpi.
- Color photos and images must be 300 dpi and in CMYK format.
- All black and white images must be in Grayscale format.
- Logos should be supplied as CMYK Illustrator EPS files with all text outlined.
- All spread ads should be prepared as two single ad bleed pages. (See full page bleed dimensions below).
- All ads should include a proof of the ad and a printout of the contents of each disk supplied.
- Ads created in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Power Point or any other word processing program WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Any supplied film will be copy dot scanned at an additional cost to the advertiser.
- All ads submitted should be suitable to print as is. ThinkGlobal Incorporated is not responsible for any errors in content.
- If files are prepared improperly or requirements are not met, ThinkGlobal Incorporated will not guarantee the reproduction of the ad, and additional production charges for the advertiser may result.
- All supplied color guidance must meet all SWOP specifications.
- Proofs must be provided at 100% size with crop marks.
- Color laser proofs are unacceptable for color guidance on press.
- Media Labeling Requirements: Issue Date, Advertiser, Agency Name, Phone Number, Contact Person, List of Contents, and Ad Name/Number.
Full Page Ad Sizes:
Trim: 8" x 10.5"
Bleed: 8.25" x 10.75"
Live Area: 7.5" x 10"
U.S. Commerce Department
by ThinkGlobal Incorporated